Today’s Wall Street Journal features a great profile of Mary Higgins Clark – the official Queen of Suspense. Her new mystery, I’ll Walk Alone: A Novel will publish April 5, 2011 (9781439180969, CD: 9781442337534). Here are few things you learn about Mary:
- She was recently the grand marshal for the NYC St. Patrick’s Day Parade
- Her first Christmas-themed novel published in 1995 and sold 3.2 million copies
- Her books have spent a collective 355 weeks on the New York Times best-seller list.
- She worked as a Pan Am flight attendant before she started writing.
- I’ll Walk Alone is her 43rd novel.
To read the full article, click here.
April 5 is also the publication date of daughter and fellow writer, Carol Higgins Clark’s Mobbed (Scribner, 9781439170281; CD: 9781442337572). Read an excerpt here.